Stability testing is the only true way to determine the correct shelf life or expiry date of your product. Consumers expect their products to be aesthetically pleasing and perform appropriately over the shelf life of the product.
Stability testing is a way to ensure your product will meet these expectations.
- Full stability protocols
- Storage under appropriate test conditions
- Full testing as per protocols
- Reports and recommendations
- Develop SDS and Product Specifications
Some standard tests include:
- 4°C for 3 months
- 25°C or ambient temperature for 3 – 24 months
- 35°C for 3 – 6 months
- 45°C for 1 – 3 months
- Freeze/thaw cycles
- Light tests
- Preservative efficacy testing
Please Contact Us for more details